Google
''Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift. Lift may fail but staircase is sure to take you to the top'' -- unknown

To be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- warren Buffet

I am better investor because I am businessman,better businessman because I am no investor. -- Warren Buffet

3/13/2014

Kiran Reddy's Party in Andhra

Just my thought:

Kiran Reddy  is part of congress before AP Division.

Congress knows people going to hate the party after division and they are not going to win in elections.

I am thinking it is Sonia's idea to make kiran act opposite to congress party for bifurcation of AP.

Then he separate from congress after division is announced.

He start new party.

In elections anyways congress is going to looset.

Kiran has good chances of getting some seats.

After elections Kiran;s party is going to merge with congress and congress is back.  (May not immediately but after some time same like PRP)

I am so proud of myself that i am thinking like politician :)




No comments: