Google
''Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift. Lift may fail but staircase is sure to take you to the top'' -- unknown

To be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- warren Buffet

I am better investor because I am businessman,better businessman because I am no investor. -- Warren Buffet

11/28/2011

Happy Moment!!!

I really felt so happy when my cute little princess woke up today morning and wished me "Happy Birth Day".

She made me one cute little card with myself,wife and my daughter under a rainbow.

She made a note that "I am the Best Dad Buy Tia". I do not think i can buy this happiness with million dollars.

Before she go to school she came close to me and wished me again.

You are the Awesome Kid Manasa. We love you so much!!!!

No comments: