· Sip hot cocoa (with marshmallows, whipped topping and sprinkles) by the fire (one of my favorites!).
· Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
· Wear Santa hats and play a board game.
· Buy candy cane ice cream.
· Watch a Christmas movie.
· String popcorn.
· Put together a puzzle.
· Bake Christmas cookies (one night).
· Decorate cookies (next night).
· Sit by the Christmas tree and sing Christmas carols.
· Go for a walk in freshly fallen snow.
· Tape candy canes and coins to outside of vending machines.
· Drop off toys to local toy drive.
· Take hot cocoa to your teachers today.
· Find an online organization and make a donation.
· Maybe we’ll go ring bells for Salvation Army.
· Maybe we’ll pay for the person’s order in the car behind us at the drive- thru.
· Maybe we’ll deliver treats to their daddy’s work. Or our local firemen.