Google
''Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift. Lift may fail but staircase is sure to take you to the top'' -- unknown

To be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- warren Buffet

I am better investor because I am businessman,better businessman because I am no investor. -- Warren Buffet

10/04/2010

Rakum!!! Please help his Organization.

I recently read about Rakum. I can't belive it how dedicated,kind and caring he is. Very few people in the world can do like him. If any of readers of this page want to donate some thing please do it to him.

More details about him and his organization can be found at below wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Rakum_School_for_the_Blind

www.rakum.org. He is really doing great for blid kids with only help from donations. Not much help from government at all. What ever you give to this organization really helps alot for his group.

Belive me Worth helping. Please help!!!

2 comments:

Fuller Madeleine said...

His organization is not the issue, the issue is wiki page

Siva Josyula said...

what is the problem with the wiki link?