Google
''Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift. Lift may fail but staircase is sure to take you to the top'' -- unknown

To be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- warren Buffet

I am better investor because I am businessman,better businessman because I am no investor. -- Warren Buffet

6/24/2010

Interesting Financial Software Download Websites

www.gnucash.org/download.phtml

http://download. cnet.com/AceMoney-Lite/3000-2057_4-10208687.html

www.softpedia.com/progdownload/buddi-download-53084.html

www.arachnoid.com/PlCash/

www.pearbudget.com/spreadsheet

www.grisbi.org

www.tiny9.com/u/fate

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Thanks for the information! I've been looking for a good finance and accounting software all over the Internet. I've come across a good one, though. I've seen pages about Peachtree Quantum, and I think I'll try this even if I have to pay for it. I know it's going to be worth it, anyway. The reviews say it's a good tool for accounting.

I want to try the latest version, which is Peachtree Quantum 2011, and compare it with the sites you have shared so that I can see which one I'll be comfortable working with.