Google
''Hard work is like a staircase and luck is like a lift. Lift may fail but staircase is sure to take you to the top'' -- unknown

To be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- warren Buffet

I am better investor because I am businessman,better businessman because I am no investor. -- Warren Buffet

2/22/2010

Best Money Websites

Source: CNN

//This is just for my reference.

esplanner.com ------- Do I need to save more for retirement?

morningstar.com ------- Do I have the right mix of investments?

Portfoliomonkey.com ---- Is my portfolio too risky?

Nerdwallet.com -- Is it time to dump my rewards card?

mint.com -- How can I cut spending and save more?

credit.com ------- How good is my credit?

billshrink.com ------- How can I find a better-paying savings account?

Neighborhoodscout.com ----- Which neighborhood should I live in?

Trulia.com ----- Where can I find sellers ready to deal?

Diyornot.com -----Should I hire a contractor?

vitals.com --- Who are the best doctors in my network?

linkedin -- for jobs

itunes U -- How do I keep my skills sharp?

Healthgrades.com ---- For Good Health

truecar.com -- What's the best price I can get on a car?

prciegrabber.com --- Where can I get a deal on electronics?

coupons.com --- everyday coupons

Kayak.com -- for better flight deals

Charitynavigator.org -- can i give this to charity

No comments: